HELP! MY PET IS LOST!
We Find Lost Pets Everyday,
Do You Need Help
© 2016 PI Jamie Katz, LLC. All rights reserved.
Licensed in the State of Florida
P.I. License # C 1500105
P.I. Jamie Katz # A 1500178
First of all try not to panic! Take a deep breath and then call us at 1-844-411-KATZ (5289). Time is of the essence, so the sooner you contact us the better the outcome may be. Our hours are 24/7. If we do not pick up the phone, leave a message. We check our voice mail and emails constantly.
Here are some immediate steps you can take: (after you have made the all important call to Jamie Katz, Pet Detective):
1) If your pet is microchipped, call the microchip company and report your pet missing. Confirm all of your information is current.
2) If your pet just went missing within the past two hours, you want to drive around in an outward spiral rotation from your location.
3) Make it is impossible for anyone to come in or out of the area your pet went missing from without having to see your lost pet sign.
4) You must physically go to your local Animal Shelters and Animal Contols Agencies to see if your pet is there and check their log books as well. Provide them detailed information and a photo.
5) Post on social media sites (Facebook, Craigslist, Instagram, Twitter and Nextdoor.com).
Don’t wire anyone money. Ask for a photo if someone claims to have found your pet which they would be happy to do and then meet them at the local Police Department to regain custody of your animal.
Call Us Today! 1.844.411.KATZ (5289)